[AusRace] SportsBet new site

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Thu Aug 23 21:06:27 AEST 2018

Greg,

This is what they had to say to me:

"Both features you have alluded to are being worked on at the moment - we should have them up and running shortly for you"

Just for me?! How could a multi-billion company, that claims they are the biggest and best, like that go live with crap?

Unfortunately they have closed the MBL loophole I discovered and have long used.

It gets harder almost month on month to live well!