[AusRace] Jockey Rating Thoughts

Robert Aldridge ral16763 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 18 06:30:08 AEST 2017

Hi Nick,

That is interesting about Hugh Bowman, I might have to check out what his
rides are like when laying him on the Betfair exchange.

Because if his odds are reasonably low that would play into the mantra of
lay as short as you can with the opposite for backing.

This would mean 81% lay collect rate. Yes something to test with a Betfair
bot which may not come to anything but possibly worth

a test anyway

Thanks for the info.

Cheers, Robert A