[AusRace] Jockey Rating Thoughts

terry styles terry_styles at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:29:39 AEST 2017

Peter,

You should be putting a South African Jockey right up there with the HK champ on some measures and actually ahed on others but Len might disagree with me whenit comes to their 'value' to you as a bettor.

Len knows more than most but may not want to share much!

Punter behaviour may confuse any jockey rating values you come up with and this behaviour may also change over time as perceptions change. So the question becomes what is more important - jockey rating or punter behaviour to your bottom line? Possibly the answer changes quite radically over time and noticing this early on may give you an edge ....... for a time ..... but not forever.

Terry