[AusRace] Access FREE race results ... and much more

sean mclaren seanmac4321 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:56:02 AEDT 2017

Hi nick

Password email in spam.

New phone issues!

Cheers Sean

On 3 Mar 2017 5:56 am, "Nick at Twonix" <nick.aubrey at twonix.com> wrote:

Hi All,

It looks like the Ausrace email list  has run its course but thought I’d do
one last post to let you know about a new racing project of mine … see
below.

Cheers,

AN

Australian race results has now expanded into far more than what I thought
was possible to deliver via the internet.*

*What does  Extreme Punter Intelligence (E.P.I.) provide ?*

·         *You can get results of  all Australasian races run since January
2016 ... more than 233,000 horse race runs covering over 23,000 races ...
involving 38,000 horses.*

·         *You can select results for a particular group of races ... or
all runs for a specific horse .. or all rides for a particular jockey ...
or any jockey / trainer combination.*

·         *You can compare the performance of an infinite number of system
scenarios by using measures  such as Strike Rate and the powerful A2E
statistic.*

·         *You can export the results of any query into a CSV file.*

*And due to the power of Microsoft's hosting of their Power BI application
online (it's the BEST thing that Microsoft have ever done) a typical E.P.I
query only takes a few seconds ... amazing when you consider there are over
235,000 race result records !*

*To access E.P.I  you need to be a registered Member … but its FREE to join
... click here
<http://www.puntforprofit.com.au/e-p-i-extreme-punter-intelligence/e-p-i-access-details/>to
either register or login.*

*Oh  and can you please use AUSRACE as the Member Group when registering.*