[AusRace] Not a test - well, yes a test of sorts ...

Greg Conroy greg.j.conroy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:23:50 AEDT 2017

Hey Len,

No problem - I did note a hit from your region …

To pre-empt, I’m reviewing them now so like all good ‘cases’ we can agree on the facts. It is targeting the normal punter so appreciate your feedback, but it’s just fun and about better punter education in the end.

1 - given (wording of Q is important)
2 - definition, correct
3 - no contest
4 - no contest
5 - yes the old chestnut, but the concept here is ‘professional’ i.e.: how long can you keep your bank going?
6 - anything to add?
7 - about education
8 - generally, none of them are ‘most professional’
9 - you’ll have some input I guess …
10 - fact and you lived thru it!

But at least I’ve awaken the new list which works fine to post to racing at ausrace.com <mailto:racing at ausrace.com> everyone.

Cheers,