[AusRace] AusRace Rebooted in 2017

Doug Robb doug at clarity.com.au
Sat Jan 7 01:53:41 AEDT 2017

Hi Norsaint,

Just keep going using this address and it will all be fine. I needed to shift email servers and ended up doing it in two hops instead of just one. I could have planned that better but it’s a quiet time of the year so was slack about it. I’ve been paying $100 US a month so after 20 years you can work out what it has cost me to keep the list going over the years. The post about ‘new beginning’ is prescient for AusRace as well. At a peak we had about 900 subscribers and now it’s down to 180 so it’s something for me to think about but I do have much up my sleeve. As always time is the enemy but we shall see what the new year brings.

Doug