[AusRace] Have I got a genuine message?

Doug Robb doug at clarity.com.au
Wed Feb 15 23:54:00 AEDT 2017

Hi Steve,

Yes this is the list software and I think this may have been something to do with a bigpond email outage  some time back. I saw almost all the bigpond addresses were shut off with too many bounced (5 returned messages) and that could have happened over a single outage. If you do still keep getting these message let me know. I’ve re-enabled all bigpond addresses now.

Doug