[AusRace] Formatting

Doug Robb doug at clarity.com.au
Thu Feb 9 02:04:10 AEDT 2017

Just testing this for Mike. I've loosened up the post filters so we should be able to post spreadsheets and/or pdf files around to make it easier to read these sorts of posts. Also html mail should work as well so you can post a more neatly formatted email rather than just plain text. This message is html format with image embedded so you can see what I mean.

Re Len's posts if they are in the archive they will have been sent out so maybe check junk email (or spam) on your local mailer. I  did see one post Len that was held because it was over the size limit of 250k but I can increase this to 500k next time I look at the defaults.

Also a lot of addresses have triggered automatic block to send any more mail (since the email addresses seem to be dead). This is an example below. If your email is bouncing because the ISP is down and its bounced 5 posts back its blocked and I will go through and delete off the list. The subscribe page is on the website if you want to check you are subscribed at any time,

Doug

[cid:image001.png at 01D2825F.A3AA80D0]