[AusRace] Mailing lIst Archives etc

mikemcb at southcom.com.au mikemcb at southcom.com.au
Sun Feb 5 19:43:40 AEDT 2017

Hi Ausracers

I have had email program problems and have been vacationing on my
Indonesian Island paradise so this is a test email.

Have checked out the Archives after following the reset Password
link and changing some of my old preferences which all seemed to go
very well for me.

Must take this opportunity to congratulate Tony on his most
interesting series of posts. Reminds me so much of the old Heffernan
brothers from Deloraine in Tasmania who used to turn over millions
with phone betting from all over the world back in the 50's to 70's.

Mike.