[AusRace] Banned from Betfair

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:55:51 AEDT 2017

Hi all,
Just a note to say be very careful if you use self exclusion for Betfair, I have been banned permanently.
A bit of background, there are three options for self exclusion, I took the lesser option because I wasn’t going to use the account for three months and have had some security issues with my computer.
Betfair takes any form of self exclusion as “you are a problem gambler!”
I explained my reasons for the exclusion and was knocked back and told the decision will not be reversed and no further correspondence will be entered into.
I was arbing, so was losing on Betfair and winning with the bookies that would still have me.
In all the years I’ve been using Betfair, they’ve invited me to various functions which I attended, generated a massive amount of commission for them, and had a client manager contact me many times to make sure I was happy.
I met various Betfair managers from both overseas and Tasmania.
I should have just closed the account.
Not happy Jan!
Thought this might prevent others from being banned for life.

Lindsay