[AusRace] Merry Christmas Ausracers

L.B.Loveday lloveday at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 26 10:37:36 AEDT 2017

Hope you both enjoyed the day, but what lousy Christmas presents we got -

Luxbet with its 250% place markets gone forever and for all.

BZero's Official Price Guarantee, a bonanza since the new "SP" regime came
in in May, gone for everyone I know of.

BZero's Multiple bets maximum reduced from  $1 to $0.00 for everyone I know
of - $1 may not seem much, but with a 10-fold you could bet $3,144