[AusRace] Luxbet

Race Stats RaceStats at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:07:37 AEDT 2017

"The review has determined that Luxbet is no longer aligned with the long-term strategic interests of Tabcorp and as a result, Luxbet will be closed."
It doesn't say what those longterm prospects are....no more boosted odds nor bonuses ruining their business or a greater stake in the pokies and lotteries.
I think it's both imho.
Lindsay